Fiery Chocolate Truffles with Rose Petals
Feeling decadent? Delicious even?
This Valentine’s Day, the kitchen witches of Herbiary put their heads together to concoct something sweet for you, your partner, your best friend, and maybe even your neighbor (if you really like your neighbor!). This truffle is so *chef’s kiss* you won’t want to leave anyone out (you might even double the recipe!).
To add a twist of hot romance to a traditional confection, we've dusted it with Herbiary’s Fiery Reishi Hot Chocolate and rose petals. Crafted with Reishi, Cacao, and Cayenne, the hot chocolate mixture is perfectly heart-centered since all of these ingredients support both your physical and emotional heart. Adding in the scent and color of farm fresh Rose Petals, a long standing symbol of romance reminding you to tap into your own sensuality, will take your chocolate from mundane to intoxicatingly sexy.
Next, choose a glycerite to add a hint of mint, ginger, or citrus into the mix. We love all three!
Finally, we’ve added a delectable bonus ingredient called Queen Bee Ghee by Goddess Ghee. This is both a simple and sweet blend of ghee mixed with raw honey, which in Ayurveda, is considered deeply nourishing. And Queen Bee Ghee has another bonus: it includes Shatavari. Shatavari is an Ayurvedic and adaptogenic herb that helps the body cope with emotional and physical stress, but more importantly, it’s a menopausal woman’s secret to maintaining a juicy sex life! No matter your age, this combo will awaken your senses and tantalize your tongue.
Mix up a batch of Fiery Chocolate Truffles to help that special someone remember just how much they mean to you….especially if that someone is you!
What You’ll Need:
- 8 oz dark chocolate, finely chopped
- ⅔ cup heavy whipping cream, heated
- 1-2 TBSP Fiery Reishi Hot Chocolate
- 1-2 TBSP Dried Rose Petals, finely crushed
- 1 TBSP Queen Bee Goddess Ghee (or butter)
- 1 TBSP Glycerite (recommended flavors: peppermint, lemon balm, and ginger)
How to Craft These Sweet Treats:
- In a large mixing bowl, add chopped chocolate and Goddess Ghee.
- Heat the heavy whipping cream and pour over the top.
- Allow this to sit for 5 minutes before stirring together.
- Once the ingredients are completely combined, add in your chosen glycerite. (Give all of the flavors a try by splitting the chocolate into three parts and adding 1 tsp of glycerite flavor to each.)
- Place the mixture(s) in the refrigerator for an hour to allow it to set.
- While the chocolate sets, place your Fiery Reishi Hot Chocolate in a small bowl and your crushed rose petals in a separate bowl (or you may combine them if you wish).
- Once the chocolate is set, use a spoon or cookie scoop to roll it into marble sized balls.
- Roll the balls in the Fiery Reishi and/or the rose petals to completely coat your truffles. (If the balls are too sticky, refrigerate them for 30 minutes before coating.)
Indulge! Delight! Enjoy!